Are you wondering about the difference between a Case Sealer and a Case Erector Machine?
This article answers that question and more.
Let’s dive in!
The Difference Between a Case Sealer and a Case Erector
Some entrepreneurs tend to confuse a Case Sealer and a Case Erector. But the two are entirely different machines.
When you seal a box, it’s crucial that you keep the items safe. One way of doing this is by closing that box by using a Case Sealer.
Meanwhile, you will use a Case Erector to apply a single layer of adhesive tape to the bottom of the box.
Let’s look at each machine:
A Case Sealer works alongside a Case Erector. Once you make and pack a box, you will need to seal it properly. A Case Sealer ensures that your products arrive at their destination safely.
Here is what you should know about Case Sealers:
- Case Sealers work better on boxes that come from a Case Erector.
- Case Sealers use less adhesive tape, which means you save money.
- They allow you to increase productivity in your team.
- They also allow you to apply tape on your boxes in the right places.
- Case Sealers have automated lines of machines that do not require human assistance.
How to choose a suitable Case Sealer?
It is often overwhelming to choose a suitable Case Sealer. Here are some of the things to keep in mind:
- Size – A Case Sealer should be the correct size. Remember, the length usually varies from one model to the next. If you are unsure, a technician from Klippenstein may help you.
- Production volume – To make sure that you purchase the suitable Case Sealer, it is essential that you have an idea of how many boxes you plan to seal.
We can refer to Case Erectors as box makers. You will use them to take a folded cardboard box and erect it. The Case Erector will then seal your box at the bottom and allow you to start packing items inside.
Here is what you should know about Case Erectors:
- Case erectors increase productivity in your team.
- They save you time.
- They save you money.
- Case erectors reduce shipping damages.
- You will also reduce the number of injuries caused by the performance of repetitive movements.
How to choose the right Case Erector?
Consider the following factors when purchasing a Case Erector:
- It would help if you considered the speed of the Case Erector.
- Consider the type of Case Erector. Ideally, go for automatic Case Erectors.
- Buy from a reputable company – lastly, it’s always essential to buy your Case Erector from a reputable company like Klippenstein Corporation.
Are you looking for a Case Erector or Case Sealer for your business? Reach out to us today!