How Do Pallet Conveyors Work?
The pallet conveyor system comprises several Conveyor Belts that run parallel. The pallets or skids on the top belt move along the length of the conveyor until they reach the end. At the end, the pallets are unloaded or sent to another location in your facility via a Discharge Conveyor.
For example, if you want to move pallets from one end of your facility to the other, a conveyor system with two parallel belts will be ideal. If you need to turn the pallets, you can use a turntable at the end of the conveyor.
The pallet conveyors are available with either steel rollers or plastic wheels, depending on the type of material you need to move. In addition, some systems have an automatic discharge at the end of each belt so that no manual labor is required when unloading them.
Industries that Need Pallet Conveyors
The pallet conveyor is ideal for a variety of industries, including:
- Fruit/Produce/Nuts: Conveyors are the perfect way to move fruit or produce around your facility. That will help keep them safe and make sure they quickly get to the right place.
- Dairy and Protein: The pallet conveyor is an excellent solution for moving dairy products from one part of your facility to another without having to lift them manually.
- Feed/Grains/Rice: Moving feed or grains around your facility can be a difficult task. With a pallet conveyor, it’s easy and fast.
- Bagged or in Bales: If you deal with large bags of material, the pallet conveyor will make moving them around your facility much more manageable.
- Large Appliance Case Sealing: If you are looking to seal large cases of appliances, the conveyor can help keep them safe from damage while being transported from one place to another.
- Beverage: The pallet conveyor is the perfect solution for moving soda, beer, or wine around your facility. It will carry drinks to their destination safely and quickly.
- Custom Glue Applications: The pallet conveyor can help you move large amounts of foam efficiently.
Benefits of Pallet Conveyors
There are several benefits to using pallet conveyors, including:
- Ease and Safety: The use of a conveyor makes moving large items around your facility much easier. It also reduces the risk of injury by removing the need for manual labor.
- Speed and Efficiency: Conveyors move heavy loads quickly and efficiently, saving time and money.
- Flexibility: Pallet conveyors can be customized to fit your specific needs, making them a versatile option for any business.
- Durability: Our durable conveyors handle even the heaviest loads.
- Reduced Costs: Using pallet conveyors can save money on labor costs. They will allow you to focus more resources on other areas of your business, such as marketing or R&D.
- Better Productivity: Conveyors are designed for efficiency and productivity. They help reduce downtime by making moving products around your facility easier.
Customize Your Pallet Conveyor
At Klippenstein Corporation, we work with you to ensure that your conveyor system meets your specific requirements. We can customize the size and type of pallet conveyor to fit your needs.
- System: Depending on the type of material you are moving, we can recommend a system that will work best for you.
- Rollers: The rollers on the conveyor will depend on what type of material you are moving. The rollers can come in plastic or steel.
- Wheels: We offer various wheel options for your conveyors, including plastic, rubber, or steel.
- Belts: The belts on the conveyor are made out of multiple materials, including rubber, PVC, and urethane.
- Rails: The rails on the conveyor can be made out of plastic, steel, or aluminum.
- Gates: Gates added to the conveyor facilitate fast unloading.
- Guide Rails: The guide rails on the conveyor help keep it aligned and moving in the right direction.
If you want to know more about pallet conveyors or would like to order one for your business, please get in touch with us at Klippenstein Corporation. We would be happy to answer any questions you have and help you get started with a system that meets your needs.